Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Difficult conversation

The following is a true story.....literally..

A customer walks up to the counter to purchase a brand new video game.

Me: that'll be 63.74...how are you paying?
Customer: i think thats stupid!!
Me: pardon me?
Customer: how can you ask how i'm paying? I haven't even (mumble mumble mumble).
Me: umm....sir? I didn't quite catch that.
Customer: heres my money!!!
Me: alright..thanks...heres your change and the reciet is in the bag along with your game..have a nice day!
Customer: aren't you gonna give me your number--

I cut him off immediatly

Me: absolutely not...according to your ID your a middle aged man and i'm only 16. Now I suggest you leave. Have a nice day...

He blushes and quickly leaves the store....forgetting his keys, wallet and bag on tbe counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment